- Capital municipality is committed to providing customers with the best service possible in order to achieve Bahrain's economic 2030 vision through its commitment to:
- Deal with all respect with customers.
- Ensure complete confidentiality of personal information and social status for all customers.
- Providing services during business hours from 7 am to 2 pm from Sunday to Thursday.
- Provide distinguished services as soon as possible.
- Receive and interact with customer opinions.
- Complete the applications received in a timely manner and without delay.
- Providing customer service information and procedures.
- Commitment to reply and answer all complaints and suggestions received through the submission channels of complaints and proposals.
- Commitment to providing technical support to our clients.
- obligation to provide the correct information through the website.
- Facilitate procedures for the delivery of services.
- Providing services and supporting facilities to the Center.
- Provide service accordance the obligations and procedures adopted.
- Respect the privacy of the place.
- Maintain the center's facilities.
- Respect the staff.
- Follow the instructions.
- Waiting the role to complete the transactions.
- Meet the requirements of the transaction.
- Respect the laws and regulations