Excerpt from the Charter of Customer Service 2018
Definition of Customer Service Charter:
It is a contractual document that outlines the obligations, responsibilities and functions of partners, whether these partners are service providers, municipalities or advisory offices.
The Municipal One Stop Shop is keen on continuously developing the services provided to its customers and is keen to maintain a high level of quality in services by offering distinguished services locally and internationally.
We offer you a customer service charter, in which we confirm the commitment of all partners and the Municipal One Stop Shop to provide an advanced level of services.
This Charter has been prepared by refer/br>ence to the principles, instructions and rules set forth in ISO 10001: 2007, as well as applying best international practices in this field.
We have ensured that senior management, staff and partners are involved in the process of preparing, reviewing, evaluating, modifying and then adopting this charter to ensure continuous improvement of services according to customer needs.
Municipal One Stop Shop
The Municipal One Stop Shop provides two main services to real estate investors and engineering and consulting offices:
Initial Information Certificate:
The initial information certificate - or the so-called initial license - is a service we provide to property owners or engineering offices to give preliminary information about the property to be developed.
Final Construction Permit:
The Engineering Office or the applicant shall apply for a building permit for his project through the electronic licensing system available on the website of the Ministry of Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning.
Duties of the Municipal One Stop Shop in the process of issuing building permits:
- The Municipal One Stop Shop provides the necessary technology and develops it through the electronic building permit system, in order to ensure the speed of completion of applications for building permits for investment projects.
- We provide clear working mechanisms to ensure the progress of work and development it constantly to facilitate the study of the building permit, in coordination with the service providers through the process of electronic connectivity.
- Providing continuous support from the engineering support of the Municipal One Stop Shop.
- Follow-up requests for building permits and ensure the time limits set for all service providers, municipalities and the capital municipality through the preparation of reports periodically or as needed.
- Seeks to reduce the time periods in the completion of building permits for investment projects.
- Provide the necessary support by the management of the Municipal One Stop Shop.
- Communication and follow-up to achieve customer satisfaction, through holding workshops and continuous meetings with clients and consulting offices.
- The Municipal One Stop Shop is keen to reduce the obstacles and try to face these obstacles and difficulties that facing investors and engineering offices in obtaining the required licenses.
The Municipal One Stop Shop is committed to providing distinguished services aimed at achieving customer satisfaction by achieving Bahrain Economic 2030 Vision:
Obligations of the Municipal One Stop Shop:
- Treat everyone with respect and attention.
- Commitment to personal privacy and confidentiality of electronic transactions in accordance with the approved policy.
- Deliver outstanding service as quickly as possible.
- Maintain client time.
- Respect, listen and interact with customers.
- Respond to requests as soon as possible without delay.
- Provide accurate information and proper service procedures.
- Responding and finding solutions to all complaints and suggestions received through complaint and proposal channels, and providing information on all steps and stages of handling these complaints and proposals.
- Communicate and interact with customers through all communication channels.
- Providing technical and technical support to customers.
- Provide the correct information through the electronic systems of the Ministry of Municipalities and Urban Planning.
- Provide service at times and through channels that fit customers as much as possible.
- Reduce the number of procedures and working days to provide quick service to customers.
- Welcome your comments and suggestions that contribute to the development of our services.
- Provide service in accordance with the obligations and procedures adopted.
- Providing the environment and facilities to provide distinctive service.
- Preparation of architectural designs, which include horizontal and vertical measurements and facades according to the needs of the owner and the requirements of the service providers and the regulatory requirements for reconstruction.
- Apply for a building license through the electronic licensing system and its available on the website of the Ministry of Works, Municipalities and Urban Planning.
- Follow up the application submitted with the service provider and Municipality concerned.
- Receive and deliver the license and drawings approved to the applicant or owner.
- Supervising the implementation of the project in accordance with the approved engineering drawings of the concerned municipality and according to the requirements and service providers.
- Ensuring that the property is surrounded by a temporary fence at the construction stage.
- Obligation to place an advertisement containing information about the project, license and contractor.
- Commitment to the workspace and duration according to the license.
- Ensure the construction status of buildings for 10 years.