Customer Charter s
Customer Charter - (Customer Services Center)
- 1- Welcome the Customers and respect everyone without distinction.
- 2- We deal confidentially with customers and maintain personal data, documents and documents for each customer.
- 3- Customer has the right to obtain official proof that he or she apply in the Center.
- 4- Inform the client of the results of his request study.
- 5- Find appropriate solutions to requests and complaints quickly and efficiently and according to the competence of the Center.
- 6- Inform clients of the measures taken by the Center regarding the transactions.
The duties of Customers:
- 1- Show your review card or review number when following your complaint or request.
- 2- Provide the correct information and data about the application and provide all required documents. In case of breach, the applicant shall bear full liability.
- 3- Respect service providers and place of service, please do not do personal threats or abuse to service providers or the organization
- 4- Commitment to specific means of communication for follow-up with the Center, and can be followed by (Center phones, personal attendance, e-mail, e-mail and website).
- 5- Update and provide updates to the Center, including if you change your personal data from contact numbers, addresses, etc.